Sunday, March 28, 2010

Not Dead Yet

I just want to reassure people that this isn't dead.  That I do intend to continue.  I've found myself in a bit of a pickle though, and my life is all topsy turvy.  I'm still in Norway, and Canada has said I need to wait until May before I can apply again.  Sucks, but that's the way things go. =)  I have packed my camera, so I can't do that.  I've also no desire to paint in this public apartment I'm in.  It feels weird, and not comfortable.  I've always needed to be comfortable to do my hobbies.  I have been doing a bit of art work, but I'm a little weird about posting my drawn art.  Here's one image I did recently while listening to a song about fire flies.  I've been trying to break out of 2D side stuff and into more of a 3/4th's view.  This was fun to make, it started with a sticky sketch on my work PC =)

No comments:

Post a Comment